- Send Praise to a colleague for being so helpful as the giving is as nice as the receiving.
- Mark my calendar as Focus Time and work for 2 hours free of alerts and notifications, working on a PowerPoint presentation making comments to two other colleagues on different time zones.
- Time for a midday breather so walk the dogs with a Headspace Meditation on my mobile with my Teams certified headset.
- At 4pm each day get a notification on Teams to reflect on my day and note my mood, selecting a smiley face in my personal Viva Insights.
- Then another notification reminding me to wrap up my day with a Virtual Commute
- This helps me to complete outstanding Tasks and view my meetings tomorrow pushed from Outlook.
- My Quiet Hours & Days are set from 6pm GMT so time to relax with no notifications from colleagues pinging on my mobile from other time zones who are continuing to work; until I start work again the next day at 9am.
I end my very productive day with the satisfaction I am working smarter not harder on Teams with Viva Insights; and my digital well-being is in great shape with my Personal Insights.
Digital Wellbeing podcast with MVP, Stale Hansen and 4 friends
Discover what a Viva day in the life on Teams actually feels Like!
Follow my Viva visions
08 Dec: M365 UK User Group: A Viva Visionary chats with a Viva Realist (Sara Fennah, MVP)
08 Dec: Yammer Community Festival: Looking forward to catching up with old and new Yammer fans and hearing great success stories
10 Jun: Scottish Summit: MVP’s – The Viva Explorer – Kevin McDonnell, Zoe Wilson, Ana Ines, Sara Fennah, the Viva Visionary and more!